The Credlix Anchor Advantage
Integerated User Journey
End-to-end financing solutions for your supply chain partners from PO to Purchase to Sales- automated flows and transaction visibility
Ease of Access
Enable onboarding, document execution, and disbursements through one digital platform
Superior Data-driven Analytics
Access multiple dashboards and decision-making tools for greater visibility and control over your supply chain
Explore Our Enterprise Solutions
Unfold our early payment programs to support your supplier partners and generate desirable returns on cash.Learn More
Offer cash-flow-based lending solutions to your suppliers based on our digital authentication of their credit profiles.Learn More
Strengthen your connection with your distribution network and optimize your company's sales throughput and liquidityLearn More
How Credlix Works for Exporters
- Supplier invoices are uploaded to Credlix platform automatically by way of system integration with the Anchor or enterprise
- Credlix analytics engine auto approves and recommends invoices for early payment
- Supplier requests for early payment on Credlix
- Anchor or enterprise has choice to facilitate finance to suppliers using own funds or external lender
- Anchor or enterprise manages complete program on Credlix from supplier/distributor management to reconciliation through our smart dashboard
Hear from Our Customers
We significantly improved our suppliers’ cash cycle, allowing efficient invoice-to-cash processing
Aditya Birla || Fashion & Retail
Their understanding and knowledge of financing solutions have been valuable for our business.
Deepak Gaur Sharma
MD || Accord
Manufacturing company automates supply chain financing
Director - Finance ||TwigaFiber
The entire process of working with the Credlix team has been easy and end-to-end digital.
CEO & Founder || Lucro
Food processing company adds significant value to its supply chain
CEO & Founder || Lalsai Dehy Foods
Credlix works with the best enterprises in the business
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Credlix lend money? Is it a Bank/NBFC?
How many banks and NBFCs does Credlix have?
Can Credlix be integrated into existing systems for anchors?